RingCentral: communicate, collaborate, connect
RingCentral is a global provider of cloud-based business unified communications and collaboration solutions (UCC). Recognised as a leader in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), it provides mobile-first voice, video conferencing, web meetings, team messaging, and contact center as a complete cloud solution.
G Suite integration
With RingCentral for Google, users can seamlessly use the communications capabilities of RingCentral while working in Google G Suite. These capabilities include:
- Listening to voicemails and sending/receiving text messages with the RingCentral Chrome extension
- Click to dial and click to SMS phone numbers that appear in the Chrome browser
- Scheduling online meetings or audio conferences direct from Google Calendar
- Making phone calls and sending messages to contacts within a Gmail conversation
- Logging into RingCentral using Google credentials
Built on a global, secure, and open platform with more than 100 partner application integrations, RingCentral can be customized to the specific needs of an organization. By leveraging the RingCentral communications and collaboration functionality integrated with G Suite solutions, organizations can better streamline business workflows.
- RingCentral Global Office™ eliminates geographical borders by now offering a truly local solution throughout the world. Specifically, for European countries, service includes local numbers, support, and currency billing.
- RingCentral Glip™ is a single, unified experience for all of RingCentral Office’s communications and collaboration capabilities. RingCentral’s unified client brings all modes of communication into one place, reducing the time users waste switching between apps and device endpoints. This workspace is one of a kind and includes team messaging, file sharing, gifs, calendars, project management, and even more collaboration features, with all of RingCentral’s modes of communication in one place.
- RingCentral’s integrations capabilities provide workflow solutions while offering the ability to build customised solutions or select the desired apps available on the RingCentral Connect Platform™. Increase productivity and adoption while empowering users to effortlessly have all business tools at their fingertips.
- Recognised as a leading UCaaS solution by industry analysts and reputable companies such as Google, Forbes, Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, Synergy Research Group, IHS Markit, and more.