Salesforce, CRM on demand
Salesforce CRM is the leading CRM solution on the market because it perfectly understands the needs of companies regarding each one of their departments.
As it is a modular solution, it provides a high level of specialisation in each of one of its formats (sales cloud, service cloud, app cloud, etc.) allowing customers to pay only for the modules they want to use.
Intelligence Partner is a Salesforce.com Partner. We have Salesforce certified consultants in the Administrator, Developer, and Consulting services, with extensive knowledge and experience. Allow us to advise you on how to make the most of Salesforce and ensure the successful implementation of a CRM solution in your organisation.
What is Sales Cloud?
Sales Cloud by Salesforce is the sales application that helps your company to close more deals more quickly, thus, improving productivity, efficiency and collaboration.
How can Sales Cloud help you close more deals?
- It provides a suitable follow-up of all interactions with your customers from any device.
- It uses collaboration tools to share knowledge.
- It simplifies the follow-up of the entire sales process: budgets, tasks, alerts, etc.
- It provides reports on sales results and forecasts.
What is Service Cloud?
Service Cloud is the customer service solution by Salesforce.com.
It enables you to offer exceptional customer service and multi-channel support (phone, email, chat, social media) uninterruptedly and quickly from any device.
How Service Cloud makes your Customer Service department more effective?
- Provide services via Twitter and Facebook. In addition to the Live Agent instant chat feature
- User communities, so that they can help each other
- Automatic assignment of cases to your agents
- Knowledge Base on previous cases
- Multidevice access
What is App Cloud?
The App Cloud technology by Salesforce.com makes it possible to create innovative, robust, secure, and scalable business applications tailored to the needs of each business quickly and easily.
How App Cloud facilitates the creation of customised applications?
- Fast creation of applications in any language and for any device
- Host your Apps in the Salesforce cloud
- Access to an environment with pre-fabricated tools and resources
- Define data structures, workflows and relationships on Apex, a robust and secure platform.