Google Maps: the best mapping technology at your disposal
Google Maps Platform provides you with 18 APIs, grouped into three blocks: Maps, Routes and Places.
99% coverage of the world
- Rich, accurate maps: millions of new possibilities to add value to your business
- Customize your maps: style your maps and align them with your brand.
- Grow with Google: rely on a global-scale project that’s still growing. No worrying about scalability, reliability nor performance anymore.
40 million miles of road
- Offer reliable navigation information wherever you are
- Create efficient routes to lower costs and improve customer experience
- Use predictive traffic models to plan ahead
100 million places
- Help your users explore the world around them
- Provide better services with precise location intelligence
- Comprehensive location data from all over the world
- Closer to your customers: Find out more about the profile of your current or potential clients based on their financial behaviour.
- Segmentation of locations: Identify the areas that may fit in better with certain products or customer needs.
- Plan new branches and ATMs: make the right decisions to improve the location of branch offices and ATMs based on demographics and the movement of people.
- Coordinating operations: Integrate date of multiple agencies with different jurisdictional boundaries into a single map to facilitate quick decision-making, greater safety for agents, and the better coordination of resources.
- Resource optimisation: Improve the coordination of public works agencies and resources thanks to tools that enable you to share locations and dispatch human resources.
- Improve claim processes: You will be able to gather important information in the field and share it with the relevant staff.
- A better-targeted marketing strategy: Analyse the demographic data and behaviour of customers based on geographical criteria.
- Display of sales territories: Access information about certain regions by zones to better analyse sales efficiency.
Oil & Gas
- Monitor flow rates: Through a unified operating model that helps staff to solve current situations and plan for the future.
- Plan maintenance teams: Supervise and organise your resources better thanks to the location of a specific team and a specific location.
- Manage future projects: Improve project management by shortening completion deadlines and reducing costs.
- Potential assessment: Identify trends by neighbourhoods and market values to offer customers products that best fit their needs.
- Customise your marketing campaigns: Use demographic data about your customers to offer them what best adapts to their demands.
- Coordinate visits to properties: Use auto-reports to improve your understanding of the efficiency of contractors and possible fraud.
- Store finder: Your customers will have access to up-to-date information on shops and the location of nearby commercial premises.
- Consumer segmentation: Analyse the purchasing habits of consumers by examining demographic data.
- Store inventory optimisation: Manages the structure of shops and products based on different geographical areas and demographic information.
- Coordinate technicians: Facilitate the access of available field workers to the locations that require maintenance or repair work.
- Identify market opportunities: Identify which markets are expanding by mapping data on coverage, areas with licenses, and customer information.
- Optimisation and coordination: Improve customer services by training representatives and assigning service orders based on proximity.
- Project optimisation: Easily integrate data by using various processes, such as data collection, modelling, and project coordination.
- Efficient planning: Plan and improve your routes in terms of fuel consumption, distance, time, traffic, and many more aspects.
- Asset coordination: Access the most optimal routes based on current and historical traffic conditions.
- Fleet management: The GPS functionality will enable you to know where your assets and drivers are at all times.
- Calculate travel time: Predict travel time using historical data on the day of the week and time.
- Improve customer service: Thanks to a list of locations of restaurants, hotels and other points of interest that customers can access on an interactive on-line map.
- Faster results that can be shared easily: Share all the information in real time.
- Customer data analysis: Identify and analyse the expenditure trends of your customers to improve your sales.
- Supervise operations in real time: Speed up decision-making.
- Field team coordination: You will enjoy complete and instantaneous information on the location of the teams and their tasks.
- Risk assessment: Improve accuracy by creating threat models to analyse and improve your infrastructure.