Help Service for Google Maps Platform
This is an optional, but highly advisable, service that most of our Google Maps customers hire.
The goal of our Google Maps support service is to offer you quick and effective assistance when using Google GEO tools.
Main features of our Google Maps Platform Tech Support Service:
- First level Google Tech Support in Spanish and English.
- Access to our support portal. A centralised and intuitive system with direct access to our engineers. You will be aware, at all times, of past incidents, open incidents and their status. In addition, we also offer telephone access to our engineers.
- Commitment to respond to any query within 24 hours. For high-priority cases (P1), the response time is less than 4 working hours.
- Management of the relationship with Google. We act as intermediaries regarding any issues with Google. This provides smoother, faster and more effective communications.
- Close contact and support regarding any queries or concerns.
- Support to optimise mobile or website API calls.
- Support with any changes required when upgrading to a professional license.
- This includes two contact persons (POCs) in the portal with the possibility of hiring more POCs.
- Discounts on courses and webinars.
In certain cases, Intelligence Partner’s Technical Support Service also includes periodical Service Review Meetings, covering:
- Regular follow-up and review meetings.
- The review of queries related to Google Maps Platform and on-going cases with Intelligence Partner.
- Best practices regarding Google Maps Platform projects.
- Updates related to Google Maps innovations.
- Review of the level of implementation of the services and identification of any subsequent actions.