LumApps: the #1 social intranet solution
LumApps is the only corporate portal that has native integration with both G Suite and O365.
It is the #1 social intranet solution for all Cloud customers, bringing together all corporate information, social feeds, workspaces, G Suite, O365 and business applications in one easy-to-use portal. Users have everything they need in one work place: personalized content, business applications and social communities.
Thanks to LumApps you can:
- Work more efficiently
Simply login with your corporate account and start working! Everything is already synchronized with the Cloud and personalized according to your profile information. LumApps provides a single access point for all corporate news, work tools such as Google Drive, Onedrive and third party applications.
- Collaborate smarter
LumApps helps you to engage and collaborate easier. Like and comment on articles you enjoy. Share well-organized information in social communities. Follow people, join projects and be notified on topics that matter to you. Stay updated, whether you are at the office or not.
- Connect with co-workers
Thanks to our powerful user directory, you can reach out to the right people and gain valuable time. Search by skills, location, or teams and learn about your contact’s details and social activities.
Core features of this Social Intranet:
- Full integration with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more) and Google accounts, and also with O365 (Microsoft Teams , OneDrive, SharePoint online, etc).
- Structured information with targeted information according to user profile
- 360° internal communications (top-down, bottom-up, transversal, targeted, one to one…)
- Social communities to collaborate on team projects and share content
- Business apps integration: easy and customized access following user permissions
- Powerful user directory to find and connect with coworkers
- Customization through an easy designer, to fit the company’s visual identity
- Easy administration at corporate level
- SaaS solution based on Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure