Free Training: GET THE MOST OUT OF GOOGLE WORKSPACE
Do you want to get the maximum benefit from Google Workspace and Google Drive? You are not a current user, but you would like to know how it really works?
If you work with Google Workspace but you are not getting the most out of it, you are not only wasting the many advantages that Google offers you, but also wasting something as valuable as your time.
We are a Google Premier Partner with more than 500 Google Workspace implementations completed and we would like to help you.
For that reason, we are bringing you our online course where we will explain how to optimally manage files and work folders, the options for sharing and collaborating with people inside and outside your company, and additional functionalities such as the use of forms and templates.
But there is even more! We will also explain other extremely useful Google Drive options such as creating shared information spaces with Shared Drives to work as a team more efficiently.
And do you know the Google Sheet macros or their dynamic tables and intelligent functions? With them, you will avoid repetitive work!
Google Workspace exists to help you. And we are happy to show you how.
- INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE DRIVE. Interface description, My Drive, Shared With Me, Shared Drives & Priority.
- SETTINGS. Work offline, notifications, manage apps, Drive File Stream.
- SHARED USE. Roles, share via link, share from Gmail, owner. Shared Drives: roles, sharing & benefits
- ORGANIZE DOCUMENTS. Folders and files, templates, intelligent search, storage, copy, move, highlight.
- EDITING TOOLS. Google Docs, Office Edition
- SIMULTANEOUS EDITION AND COLLABORATION
- Google Docs: Templates, comments & suggestions, translation, voice typing, version history, edit modes & activity panel.
- Google Sheets: pivot tables, filter views & macros.
- Google Slides: layout, questions from the audience, and show content during a video call.
- Google Forms: questions, validation, flow based on response, results.
- WHAT’S NEW
*Very limited places, book yours as soon as possible.
We will have the pleasure to count with Edward Wiese, Google Workspace Emerging Markets Lead
If you are interested in knowing why Google Workspace is the best and most secure way of work please join us on our next session on June 8th.
WEBINAR – Google Workspace, the future of work
Get to know Google Workspace and facilitate the day-to-day life of your employees with a single work environment
In this webinar, we have the presence of Moussi Samaha Google Cloud MEA Regional Workspace Lead, and together we show you the new environment, we see what a migration project consists of and all the news of Google Workspace.