- GAPS now uses the Crypt hash function (salted SHA512 hashes instead of SHA1) when updating the password with the Directory API.
- Uses new OAuth 2.0 endpoints to authorize and refresh tokens (avoids conflict when overriding DNS to enforce SafeSearch).
- Improved feedback in the configuration UI to help diagnose issues with authorization. Improved trace logging and Windows Event Log system messages.
- Removed redundant log events for computer accounts.
- Improved diagnostic logging for authorization issues can now be found in the service authorization logs.
Note: There is also a new version of the GAPS support tool available to help you troubleshoot your GAPS installation.
Release track:Launching to both Rapid release and Scheduled release
Rollout pace:Full rollout