Unlimited storage with Google Drive for Work
Our work places are full of files that contain valuable information for our businesses and good ideas that can make team collaboration more productive. But those files are inadequate unless you can access them or share them efficiently. At the recent international meeting for Google I/O developers, Google announced the launch of Google Drive for Work— a new premium service for businesses that includes unlimited storage, advanced audit reports and new security controls.
Companies around the world, such as Randstad, Crate & Barrel, Seagate, Tory Burch, HP or Jaguar Land Rover are already using Drive and more than 190 million people rely on Drive to work faster and collaborate better with colleagues and customers.
- All your work is available anywhere.
- Unlimited storage for files, folders, backups and everything that is important. Drive supports all standard document types, including Google Docs and Microsoft Office. It can be accessed from any device and you can instantly share documents with colleagues, customers and partners.
- Designed for business use.
- Google Drive includes dozens of safety features specifically designed to keep your data safe and under control.
- Actual reliability.
- Automatic backups of your files to multiple Google servers as you work. It also includes 24/7 support and 99.9% guaranteed network availability.
If you would like more information, please enter your data HEREand we shall get in touch with you as soon as possible.
You can also attend our free webinars on Drive for Work: More information and register here.