The Benefits of Marketing Automation
What is Marketing Automation? Many people talk about this subject, but few know exactly what it does and what needs it can cover.
Marketing Automation streamlines, automates and measures marketing tasks and workflows to enable companies to improve their outcomes and increase their revenue more quickly. Marketing Automation includes and tracks the digital footprints in multiple channels, such as:
- Email marketing
- Web Tracking
- Lead Scoring
- Nurture Marketing
- SMS Messaging
- Campaign follow-up
- Form Screenshots
- Landing Pages
- Social discovery
- Training and support
This technology helps you streamline, automate and measure marketing activities in various channels. Act-On is a fast, intuitive platform that allows you to measure, know and assess your brand’s characteristics, providing an overall view of marketing processes. What are we talking about?
- Inbound Marketing, strengthening the brand with posts on social media and landing pages: Attraction marketing.
- Outbound Marketing, dynamic segmentation, scoring and automatic consolidation.
- Increased effectiveness of sales through integration with CRM: “maturing” the lead in Marketing processes (Customer Journey)
- Support for the sales strategy of sales channels.
- Analysis of the profitability of marketing actions: Performance marketing.
Although it can help you exponentially improve your marketing activity by itself, Act-On is a platform that can integrate perfectly with both SugarCRM and with Salesforce. This not only allows you to know your brand and your customers but also your sales to generate new opportunities and leads. More and more businesses are combining both departments, Marketing and Sales, to achieve better results; hence, Act-On recommends combining with a CRM solution to close sales cycles.