Google is excited to announce that G Suite is now Google Workspace: everything you need to get anything done, all in one place. Google Workspace features:
- a deeply integrated user experience that helps teams collaborate more effectively, frontline workers stay connected, and businesses power new digital customer experiences
- a new brand identity that reflects our ambitious product vision and the way our products work together
- new ways to get started with solutions tailored to the unique needs of Google’s broad range of customers
As part of this, Google offers are evolving to better serve the diverse purchasing needs of their large and expanding customer base.
- For smaller businesses, Google is introducing tailored offerings that make it easy and cost-effective to get started with Google Workspace— including best-in-class collaboration and productivity tools, security protections, and administrative controls.
- For larger enterprises, Google introduces a set of offerings with additional productivity features, enterprise-grade administrative controls, and the most advanced security and compliance capabilities, available at both the team and organization level.
Admins and end users
The productivity apps you know and love in G Suite aren’t going away—Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, Chat, and all the others will continue to be the foundation of the Google Workspace experience. In the future, we’ll continue to evolve our products to be more flexible, more helpful, and simpler.
End users: End users will see the new Google Workspace name and icons reflected across our products and properties over the course of the next several weeks.