Google Maps:the best mapping technology at your disposal
Intelligence Partner is a Google Cloud Premier Partner for Google Maps. We can offer you anything ranging from the acquisition of licenses to a personalised consultancy and/or development service based on your company’s needs.
What benefits can the Google Maps geolocation services provide your company?
- Use faster and higher volume advanced geocoding functions.
- Integrate maps with safe content, delivering it via https addresses.
- Keep track of reports on usage across multiple domains.
- Check the ads displayed on the maps.
- Enjoy support and business service option benefits.
What exactly are the Google Maps APIs?
Through its APIs, Google Maps provides the business world with the world’s most popular maps, the most up-to-date and extensive geographical database available from any geolocation solution provider.
- Google Maps Static Maps API: Load static maps to your website or application to show a portion of a map.
- Google Maps Street View API: Street View takes you directly to the selected location, providing a panoramic view of the area.
- Google Maps Directions API: It calculates directions between multiple locations, as well as providing GPS functions. Ideal for getting where you want without getting lost.
- Google Maps Distance Matrix API: Estimated travel time and distance to multiple destinations
- Google Maps Elevation API: Elevation data anywhere in the world
- Google Maps Geocoding API: This feature converts addresses to geographic coordinates
- Google Maps Geolocation API: Find a location based on information from cell-phone towers and wifi nodes.
- Google Maps Roads API: Enable the snap-to-road function to track GPS navigation routes accurately.
- Google Maps Time Zone API: This feature provides data of time zones anywhere in the world.
- Google Places API Web Service: This feature implements Autocomplete as you type addresses; view and add up-to-date information on millions of locations to your site or application.
With the Google Maps APIs, you can create attractive maps to add to your website, SaaS, mobile application and/or internal platforms. This will enhance the visual experience of your customers when they log into your website or application, providing a greater level of interaction.
The Google Maps APIs provide a large amount of information that is transformed into many different features to provide users with a unique experience based on your needs.
Contact our geolocation experts to find out more. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
- Closer to your customers: Find out more about the profile of your current or potential clients based on their financial behaviour.
- Segmentation of locations: Identify the areas that may fit in better with certain products or customer needs.
- Plan new branches and ATMs: make the right decisions to improve the location of branch offices and ATMs based on demographics and the movement of people.
- Coordinating operations: Integrate date of multiple agencies with different jurisdictional boundaries into a single map to facilitate quick decision-making, greater safety for agents, and the better coordination of resources.
- Resource optimisation: Improve the coordination of public works agencies and resources thanks to tools that enable you to share locations and dispatch human resources.
- Improve claim processes: You will be able to gather important information in the field and share it with the relevant staff.
- A better-targeted marketing strategy: Analyse the demographic data and behaviour of customers based on geographical criteria.
- Display of sales territories: Access information about certain regions by zones to better analyse sales efficiency.
Oil & Gas
- Monitor flow rates: Through a unified operating model that helps staff to solve current situations and plan for the future.
- Plan maintenance teams: Supervise and organise your resources better thanks to the location of a specific team and a specific location.
- Manage future projects: Improve project management by shortening completion deadlines and reducing costs.
- Potential assessment: Identify trends by neighbourhoods and market values to offer customers products that best fit their needs.
- Customise your marketing campaigns: Use demographic data about your customers to offer them what best adapts to their demands.
- Coordinate visits to properties: Use auto-reports to improve your understanding of the efficiency of contractors and possible fraud.
- Store finder: Your customers will have access to up-to-date information on shops and the location of nearby commercial premises.
- Consumer segmentation: Analyse the purchasing habits of consumers by examining demographic data.
- Store inventory optimisation: Manages the structure of shops and products based on different geographical areas and demographic information.
- Coordinate technicians: Facilitate the access of available field workers to the locations that require maintenance or repair work.
- Identify market opportunities: Identify which markets are expanding by mapping data on coverage, areas with licenses, and customer information.
- Optimisation and coordination: Improve customer services by training representatives and assigning service orders based on proximity.
- Project optimisation: Easily integrate data by using various processes, such as data collection, modelling, and project coordination.
- Efficient planning: Plan and improve your routes in terms of fuel consumption, distance, time, traffic, and many more aspects.
- Asset coordination: Access the most optimal routes based on current and historical traffic conditions.
- Fleet management: The GPS functionality will enable you to know where your assets and drivers are at all times.
- Calculate travel time: Predict travel time using historical data on the day of the week and time.
- Improve customer service: Thanks to a list of locations of restaurants, hotels and other points of interest that customers can access on an interactive on-line map.
- Faster results that can be shared easily: Share all the information in real time.
- Customer data analysis: Identify and analyse the expenditure trends of your customers to improve your sales.
- Supervise operations in real time: Speed up decision-making.
- Field team coordination: You will enjoy complete and instantaneous information on the location of the teams and their tasks.
- Risk assessment: Improve accuracy by creating threat models to analyse and improve your infrastructure.