Google has chosen Intelligence Partner as one of the first partners in EMEA that can sell Chromebooks to enterprises.Chromebooks brings you all the benefits of the web in a computer that is lightweight, blazing fast, highly secure, and easy to use and manage.Chromebook features:
- Speed: Chromebooks boot in 8 seconds and resume instantly. They load web pages and applications with lightning speed, so there’s no delay in getting things done.
- Mobility:Chromebooks boot in 8 seconds and resume instantly. They load web pages and applications with lightning speed, so there’s no delay in getting things done.
- Security: No need for anti-virus software.With defense-in-depth technology, the Chromebook is built with layers of protection against malware and security attacks. And since data is stored in the cloud, there is less risk of loss or theft.
- Auto-updates: When a Chromebook starts up, it updates itself automatically, so it has the latest and greatest version of the Chrome operating system without you having to think about it. No need for annoying updates or time-consuming security patches.
- Apps: Chromebooks run millions of apps, whether they’re web apps, web-enabled programs hosted behind your firewall, or native applications virtualized through technologies such as those from Citrix®. There’s no complicated software to install, and no CDs to misplace.
- Sync: With Chromebooks, email, documents, and data are stored safely in the cloud and accessible anywhere. So no worries if you lose your physical computer: Just log into another Chromebook and get right back to work.
The Chromebook management console makes it easy to centrally manage an entire fleet of Chromebooks and individual users, increasing security and reducing total cost of ownership.
- Track assets: Use the Management Console to keep track of your Chromebooks and assign them to users. Integrated shipping information even lets you know when your Chromebooks will arrive.
- Control or pre-install apps: Blacklist, whitelist, or pre-install the apps and extensions that appear on the New Tab Page so that everything is ready to go the first time employees open their Chromebooks.
- Manage different groups of users:Set different policies, provide a unique set of applications, and specify the appropriate settings for different groups of users within your domain.
- Manage user access: Control who uses your Chromebooks: prevent outside users from logging in, disable Guest Mode, or designate the specific users within your domain that can use a Chromebook.
- Control network access: Configure proxy settings to ensure that any web filters or firewalls are in place. Use URL blacklisting to prevent specific websites from being viewed on your Chromebooks.
- Configure settings and user features: Modify settings such as bookmark and apps sync across computers or pre-set your organization’s Chrome theme to ensure that employees have the best experience right from the beginning.