Founded in 2009, we are the first Spanish consulting firm specializing in Cloud Computing Technology and Services.
- Google Premier Partner.
- International recognition: we have been included 7 consecutive times in the Top 100 of Cloud Services Providers by Talkin Cloud.
- Intelligence Partner is among the 501 most strategic and innovative managed service providers in the world, ranking 11th in the world rankings, 1st in Spain and 10th in Europe. The 12th annual edition of MSP 501 identifies MSPs with more vision of the future and leadership in Managed Services.
- Awarded with the EMEA Fastest Growing Company Award for Maps Customer Success 2016.
We have more than 80 professionals spread across in our offices in Madrid, Barcelona, León, Sao Paulo (Brazil), London (United Kingdom) and Dubai (UAE).
Since December 2020 we have been part of SoftwareONE, a leading global technology provider of Cloud solutions and services.
What makes SoftwareONE Spain a great place to work? Watch this video in which Joaquín Potel talks about his career journey, the exceptional talent, and the amazing culture of Team Spain. SoftwareONE Spain – A Great Place to Work – YouTube
We are always looking for top talent to be a part of our great team and continue its growth.
What are we looking for?
A Technical Presales Specialist interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. The primary role during an active sales cycle is to gain the acceptance from the customer that SAP Platform and Technology solutions, mainly SAP on Cloud Technology, can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings, besides assuring the technical requirements of SAP infrastructure solutions. In addition to deal support, collaborating with sales and technical teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of sales methodologies, technical tools and techniques.
- At least 5 years of strong technical presales background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services in a senior role.
- We value it very positively if you provide us experience on hands-on customer facing SAP Applications Technology experience, with system architecture, administration, development and/or integration of SAP solutions like SAP, HANA, S/4HANA, SAP Fiori, and cloud platform technology like Google, Azure and AWS.
- We value it very positively if you provide us experience in virtualization with VMWare / HyperV platforms and with Oracle / SQL databases. It can also be a plus to have Certifications in SAP.
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching.
- Demonstrate a team attitude and leadership.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with stakeholders (senior management, team members, clients, and support personnel).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with key decision makers and different people in multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work independently and multi-task while managing multiple customer opportunities at a time.
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting customer relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness; customer satisfaction driven and outcome focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on parallel items at the same time.
- Willing to learn new things and adapt as per organizational goals.
- Strong oral and written english skills.
What will you do?
Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP and Cloud Platform and Technology solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers.
Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participates to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success.
Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
You will work with our international team of SAP experts. You will also have the support and experience of our expert engineers in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
What we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills.
- Flexible compensation plan.
- Flexible working hours and weekly days of remote work.
- Official Certifications and Continuous Training.
- English classes.
Meet Daniel Davinci, Director – Global SAP Technology Practice and hear him talk about his career journey, our growing SAP practice, and the kind of talent he is looking to be a part of his winning team. Join #teamSoftwareONE: #SWOCareers #SAP
We are waiting for you!