Informative clause for Intelligence Partner customers
Who is responsible for the handling of your data?
- Identity: Intelligence Partner, S.L. CIF: B85645273
- Postal Address: C/ Gobelas, nº 15 – 28023 Madrid
- Telephone: 91 151 71 02
- Email address: email@example.com
Who is the entity’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) and how can they help you?
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is a legally required figure whose main role is to inform and advise the entity about the obligations affecting it in relation to the protection of personal data and supervise its compliance. Furthermore, the DPO acts as a point of contact with the entity for any question regarding the handling of personal data, so, if you wish, you can contact them:
- Identity of the Data Protection Officer: PICÓN Y ASOCIADOS, DERECHO Y NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS, S.L.
- Contact email address of the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we handle your personal data?
We process the personal details you provide us with for the following purposes:
- The management of the relationship with the customer and the invoicing and charging of the services. The supply of data for this purpose is compulsory, otherwise the contract is prevented from being fulfilled.
- The sending of commercial communications about our products or services by electronic and non-electronic means, unless you indicate otherwise by checking the box available for this purpose at the bottom of the form. Based on the information provided, we may create commercial profiles for the purpose of offering you products and services that reflect your interests. In any case, authorisation to handle your data for this purpose is voluntary in nature and denying authorisation will only result in the fact that you will not be able to receive commercial offers for our products or services.
How long do we process your information for?
The information for the management of the relationship with the customer and the invoicing and charging of the services will be maintained for this purpose during the entire period for which the contract in force. Once this relationship ends, if applicable, the information may be kept for the duration required by applicable law and until the potential responsibilities arising from the contract have lapsed.
Information for the sending of commercial communications of our services will be kept indefinitely, until, if applicable, you inform us of your wish to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the handling of your data?
The legal basis for the main handling of your data is the execution of the contract:
The prospective offer of products and services by electronic means also has the contractual relationship as its basis which underpins the provision of services, enabling the prospective offer of products and services, without the need for request or prior authorisation from the customer, in accordance with article 21.2 of the LSSICE. For its part, the prospective offer of products and services by non-electronic means has the basis of satisfying the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our customers the contracting of other products and services and thereby gain their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulation (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the handling of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes. However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this handling of your data and you can do so by any of the means contained in this clause.
Which recipients is your data passed on to?
The data will be passed on to the following entities:
- Competent Public Administrations, in the cases and for the purposes specified by Law.
- Financial bodies through which the management of collections and payments is coordinated.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are handling personal data concerning them, or not. The individuals concerned have the right to access their information, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate information or, if applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Under the conditions established in the General Data Protection Regulation and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, those concerned may request the limitation of the handling of their information or its portability, in which case we will only keep the information to deal with or defend complaints. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the people concerned may oppose the handling of their information. If you have provided consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these instances, we will stop processing your information or, if applicable, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, unless on compelling legitimate grounds, or to handle or defend possible complaints.
All of the afore-mentioned rights can be exercised through the means of contact which appear at the start of this clause.
With regard to any violation of your rights, especially when you are not satisfied with the way they are handled, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details available at www.agpd.es), or other competent supervisory authority. You can also get more information about your rights by contacting these bodies. If you provide information regarding third parties, you are responsible for informing them in advance of all of the provisions of article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation on the conditions laid down in this article.