Data Protection Policy
“Any personal data provided via this website will be processed by INTELLIGENCE PARTNER, S.L., holder of the same, whose contact details are as follows:
a) Telephone: (+34) 911517102
b) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Address: C/Gobelas 21, 1ª planta, 28023 Madrid.
The data may be processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which they were provided:
- To respond to any queries or requests submitted by users and to the follow up.
- To contact people seeking information to become partners of the company, in order to respond to requests and then to follow them up and manage the services.
- In the case of applications to sign-up for the Newsletter service, to record the registration and to send the corresponding publications with the frequency required.
- In the case of applications for free trials of the services offered by the company, to process registrations and then to manage and oversee said trials.
- To register users in the company’s technical assistance portal when this service is requested.
- To send commercial communications, including through electronic means. These communications will be used to inform users about the various products or services offered by INTELLIGENCE PARTNER and by companies with which we collaborate in the technology/IT industry. If users wish to receive this type of commercial communications, please let us know by ticking the relevant boxes at the foot of the data collection forms.
Any data provided for the purposes described above will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing said data. You may withdraw this consent at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of processing operations carried out previously. Data is provided on a voluntary basis; however, if you should decide not to provide the data, it will not be possible to process your request or answer any query. Therefore, providing your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement so that we can respond to the requests submitted through these channels.
In any case, data will be kept for the time needed to respond to your request or query and conclude said request or query. Then, it will be saved in the communications history file unless you request its removal by writing to the e-mail address indicated above. Notwithstanding the above, any personal data used to send commercial communications (including the newsletter) may be retained, for this purpose, indefinitely, unless the customer states otherwise as indicated in the previous paragraph.
The owner of the data is entitled to request access to the data, to correct or delete them, and to limit their processing, to oppose their processing and the portability of the data. In the event of any action that customers consider an infringement of their rights, they may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If third party data are provided through this website, whoever provides said data assumes the responsibility to inform those parties in advance of the provisions set out in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
Users are responsible for ensuring that the information they provide through this website is accurate. For these purposes, they will be held liable for the veracity of all the data submitted and they shall keep the data provided conveniently updated so that they reflect their actual situation. Users shall be responsible for any inaccurate or false information submitted and for any damages this may cause to the holder of this website or to third parties.
Furthermore, INTELLIGENCE PARTNER, S.L. informs that it will publish events, campaigns, or any other type of commercial information about the services it offers on its social networks; users hereby accept they are the recipients of said information for the mere act of becoming a “friend” or “follower” of INTELLIGENCE PARTNER, S.L. on social networks. If Users do not wish to receive this information in their social media profiles, they must stop following INTELLIGENCE PARTNER, S.L. on the said media.
The holder of the website guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided. To this end, it has implemented the security measures of a technical and organisational nature that are necessary to avoid any unauthorised alteration, loss, processing, or access of said data, in accordance with applicable regulations.
To ensure compliance with legislation governing the protection of personal data, this company has received legal advice from the specialised firm Picón & Asociados Abogados.”