CRM solutions for your business
What is CRM?
A customer's interest is gained long before they visit our physical or virtual store for the first time. The so-called Customer Journey (Customer Experience) encompasses the entire commercial process, from awakening the desire to buy in a customer and how the sales process is handled, to customer loyalty.
CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management) is a management tool that enables you to store and manage, from a single database, all of the information on your potential customers, contacts and partners.
CRM software makes it possible to attract more new customers and improve the loyalty of existing customers by managing each stage their Customer Journey.
With Intelligence Partner, a certified SugarCRM and Salesforce.com partner, with experience in leading CRM projects in all types of enterprises, the most appropriate solution for your business is assured.
Sugar is an outstanding tool designed to improve "i2i" - individual to individual- (iCRM) relationships.
Salesforce is a leading force in CRM solutions on the market that has an excellent understanding of company requirements.
Why should I use CRM software in my company?
5 reasons why you should start using CRM in your company:
- All the information you need about your customers on a single platform: personal and demographic data, social media activity, number of purchases, claims…
- It improves the productivity of your teams thanks to the standardisation CRM processes and the automation of purely administrative tasks.
- Well targeted commercial actions and marketing campaigns with a higher success ratio. Divide your target audience into segments more accurately and design far more customised offers.
- Your colleagues are closer to you. All employees will be able to use the same information to work. This minimises any impact that may be caused by staff rotation.
- All the information on the evolution of your business in real time: most successful products, the evolution of sales, most effective agents, marketing campaigns with the highest ROI, etc.