BIME V6 Evergreen is an update that increases the analysis possibilities of Business Intelligence (BI) and makes them more accessible.
BIME is aware that “attention to detail is crucial for customers”, and BIME V6 Evergreen has therefore focused its attention on the visual interface. “Every element of the interface, every pixel and every little detail has been carefully checked” for what the firm has defined as “the most natural user experience that exists”.
This new version includes the following improvements:
- Maximised viewing space: Less information appears at first sight, but all the data is still there on request.
- Improved interface to make query creation much quicker and more intuitive.
- Improved visual appearance: The firm has opted for a more attractive visual appearance, and an improved visual editing panel for user-customisable graphics has been added.
- Better organised: Folders have been added for organising any attribute, measurement or calculation.
- Smarter: The new query creation tool no longer allows impossible queries to be created, and it also helps by disabling any fields incompatible with the creation process.
- Optimised for touch devices.
- Pre-defined queries.
- Simplified, with widgets: All the display panel or dashboard components are widgets (a widget is a component in the form of a window that contains and controls a particular procedure). Now all you have to do is select the desired widget, drag it to the interface and configure it.
- Smart guides: These help position the elements on the screen.
- Improved bookmarks: When you edit a dashboard you can now simply copy and save the link, or send it to whoever you wish so that they can view the same display as you.
- Multi-user notifications.
- Dashboards: 100% configurable and scalable.
- New connectors for Twitter and Zendesk
- Improved SQL query motor: further optimised.
BIME has also brought out a new version of its data storage service, BimeDB. The new version is quicker, more scalable, more affordable and it is totally integrated with BIME.
With all these improvements, “a single user can achieve in days what used to take an army of people of months at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars”.
If you’d like to know more about BIME, click here.